Prayer/Silent Reflection & Pledge of
Motions to dispense with the reading of the minutes of the June 20th
meeting and place them on file.
Motions to dispense with the reading of the City Treasurer’s Report as of June 30, 2017 and place it on
1) Jonathan Lerner, Chairman of the Conservation
Advisory Council supporting the efforts of the Common Council to enlist in the New
York State Clean Energy Communities Program.
2) Columbia County Board of Supervisors’
Resolution authorizing the re-appointment of Michael O’Hara to the
Environmental Management Council.
1) Appointing Commissioners of Deeds.
2) Accepting Donations in the Amount of $640 for
the Annual Fishing Derby.
3) Calling on New York State Legislature to Pass
Legislation Creating a State Commission on Prosecutorial Misconduct.
4) Adopting an Energy Benchmarking Policy for
Certain Municipal Buildings within the City.
5) Requesting Project Report on the Promenade Park Ramp.
Authorizing the Submission of a 2017 Consolidated Funding Application to
the Department of State Under the Local Waterfront Revitalization Program for
the design of a pedestrian/bicycle/vehicle circulation system that facilitates
better access to the waterfront.
7) Authorizing the Submission of a 2017
Consolidated Funding Application to the Office of Parks, Recreation &
Historic Preservation under the Environmental Protection Fund Grants Program
for improvements to the entrance to Promenade Hill Park, inclusive of providing
for all persons, regardless of disability status.
Authorizing the Redemption of the Premises located at 424 Union Street
Pursuant to Section 275-20 of the Hudson City Code.
Authorizing various transfers within the Public Works, Cemetery and
Water Department Accounts.