New Rules for Dogs and People at the New Dog Park
For the purpose of these rules, owner means the person in charge of the dog or dogs at the park.
- The dog park is open from dawn to dusk.
- Use at your own risk. The City of Hudson is not responsible and will have no liability for the acts or omissions of dog owners and their dogs who use the dog park.
- Dog owners must immediately clean up after their dogs.
- Dogs must display a valid license and have up-to-date vaccinations. Puppies younger than four months, female dogs in heat, dogs that are ill or have a history of aggression are not allowed in the dog park.
- No person may bring more than 3 dogs at a time to the park. No more than 15 dogs are allowed in the large dog section at one time and 15 dogs in the small dog section. Small dogs (under 30 pounds) may enter the large dog section at their owners’ discretion, but large dogs (over 30 pounds) are NOT allowed in the small dog section of the park.
- Dogs must be removed from the park at the first sign of aggression toward a human or another dog.
- No food, dog treats, alcoholic beverages, or smoking are allowed in the dog park.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Children are not allowed to chase or taunt the dogs.
- People unaccompanied by dogs and animals other than dogs are not permitted in the dog park.