Parks & Recreation
Located within Hudson you will find several parks, public spaces, and playgrounds. Our greenspaces and historical parks are a wonderful place for a short respite and people watching or catching an inspirational sunset over the Hudson River.
City of Hudson Parks and Public spaces:
- 7th Street Park / Public Square, Warren and 7th Street
- 500 Block Pocket Park, by Mexican Radio
- PARC Foundation Pocket Park, Connecting Warren Street to State Street on the 300 blocks
- Charles Williams Park, 238 Mill Street Hudson, Playground, Pavilion/Picnic
- Thurston Park, 200 Block Pocket Park with Playground Equipment
- Promenade Hill Park, 1 North Front Street, Historic Park with Hudson River Views of the Catskills and Playground Equipment
- Henry Hudson Waterfront Park, accessible by Broad Street, River access with Kayak and Boat launch, limited Dock space, Pavilion, Picnic Areas, Restrooms
- Oakdale, North 6th Street, Swimming, Trails, Basketball and Skate Park, Pavilion/Picnic
Boating and Kayaking:
Hudson State Boat Launch, 18 Ferry Street
Information about access and proper launching can be found at The Department of Environment Conservation.
Local hiking trail, Accessible from North Bay and North Second Street
Columbia Land Conservancy
Want to have your own event at one of the City's parks or spaces?
Go to the Events and Mass Gatherings Page for more information.Also see "Youth Department" (under Department navigation page) for a listing of recreation activities for upcoming months