Dog Control Officer RFPs
The City of Hudson’s present contract for Dog Control Services expires December 31, 2020.
Therefore, the City of Hudson requests, from interested persons, written proposals to provide Dog Control Services, for the period January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021.
The following services required by the city, but not limited to, are as follows and should be included in your proposal:
1) Enforcement of Article 7 of the NYS Agriculture & Markets Law and Chapter 70, Article 1 of the Hudson City Code.
2) On a twenty-four (24) hour daily basis, on call for the seizure of stray, abandoned or loose dogs which are found on the streets and other public places.
3) Respond to calls by the Hudson Police Department for assistance when needed.
4) Issue appearance tickets to owners of unlicensed dogs.
5) Patrol the streets of Hudson at least twice a week.
6) Make random visits to the Hudson Dog Park to confirm any dogs present have current valid licenses at least twice a week.
Written proposals shall be submitted to the City Clerk on or before November 13, 2020.
Please contact City Clerk, Tracy Delaney, at (518) 828-1030 if you have any questions or need further information.