City Seeks Planning Board Clerk
The City of Hudson seeks a Clerk for the Planning Board. This is a part-time position for approximately 25 hours per month.
- Attend standing monthly Planning Board meetings (typically the second Tuesday of the month at 6 pm) and any scheduled special meetings.
- Take minutes at each meeting, circulate draft minutes to the Board chair for review, and post final minutes on the City of Hudson website.
- Post Planning Board documents and applications on the City of Hudson website in a timely fashion.
- Post notices for public hearings in The Register Star at least two weeks prior to meetings.
- Filing resolutions, minutes and other documents with the City Clerk.
How to Apply
Interested individuals may apply via online form, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to the address below. If applying by mail or email, please include a current résumé or CV along with your letter of interest.
City of Hudson
Attn: Michael Hofmann, Mayoral Aide
520 Warren St.
Hudson, NY 12534
View this job description as a PDF.
The City of Hudson is an equal opportunity employer. As an equal opportunity employer it is the policy of the City of Hudson to provide all current and prospective employees with equal opportunity in employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, medical condition, gender, height, weight, physical characteristics, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, organization affiliation, disabled veteran status, or status as a veteran of the Vietnam era (except when sex, age, disability, or medical condition is a bonafide occupational qualification).